SATURDAY 21st APRIL
9am to 4pm
THE NUFFIELD SPORTS CENTRE, RICKMANSWORTH. HERTS. WD3 4HF
This lurefair will be our biggest ever. A number of top exhibitors have already booked and on top of that we will have some top name guest speakers and of course the amazing secondhand stand. It doesnt end there. We will have a great raffle, the awarding of the presidents cup and also the Chew draw! To top things off there will be tea and coffee with great burgers and bacon rolls.
This lurefair will be huge with the following stall companies having a presence The Tackle Shop, The Pike Shop, Art of Fishing, Flambeau, Specimen Fishing, Ultralight Spinning, Fishing Addict, Friendly Fisherman, The Lure Box, Tronix UK, AT Products, James Lemon Guiding, Harris Sportsmail, Lure Anglers Shop, Suffix/VMC, Bass Online, Lowrance, Raymarine, Humminbird, Todber Manor, Perchfishers, Lure Heaven, Realistic Shad, Reuben Heaton, Eddie Turner, Predator Tackle (Gunki), Hobie Kayaks, Harefield Tackle, Flexilures, Loz Harrop Lures, Herakles, Eco Gear and more to come
Doors open 9am and the event closes at 4pm. 2nd Hand stall opens at 10am. Free Parking. We will be issuing wristbands to all those that enter. If your wristband is not visible then you will be asked to pay again.
Tickets cost £10 non members and £5 non members
Come off the M25 at junction 18, take the Rickmansworth sign for 1 mile, entrance on the left at pedestrian traffic lights.
Also you can come by train to Rickmansworth Station, come out of the exit and a short walk straight ahead.
Eric Edwards 10.45 to 11.30
Andy Mytton 12.45 to 13.30
Rikki Cooper 14.15 to 15.00
Contact email@example.com if you require further details
LUREFAIR 2018 WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!
Probably the most popular feature of the
day. This is the place to stock up on bargain gear or unload all that surplus
To sell your second-hand tackle from here please follow these guidlines
1) Complete a master list form from the link below. This list will have name of seller, item description, price and reference number for each item.
2) You then attach a label the corresponding item of tackle. Again the label will have the name of seller, item description, price and reference number. Labels are available from link below.
3) We would encourage people to complete thesein advance but if you dont have access to a printer then we will have some hard copies available on the day.
3) LAS will take 10% of the price the item sold for.
4) When browsing try and return items to the box where they found. This will help speed up the process when sellers return to collect items that have not sold.
Download Master List(word)
Download Labels (Word)
Download Labels (pdf)